Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hi everyone! I just wanted to apologize for not getting the b-day pics up. Our computer is having some problems; it keeps shutting of! It hasn't been on long enough to post the pictures in the last two days, so I can't put any up yet. Sorry!! I know you'd like to see the cute girl.

We had a great birthday weekend, though. The weather was beautiful, and Julia had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa Severtson and Uncle Andrew and Aunt Tammy. She is still asking where they went. :)

I'll try my best to get those pictures up here asap, but we may have to bring the computer in somewhere to get it checked out. :(

Have a great night!! :)

Mandy

1 comment:

doug the pizza guy said...

HI JULIA,MANDY&DAVID. WELL THANKS FOR YOUR BLOG MANDY.WE SURE MISS YOU GUYS,AND WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO SEE JULIA AGAIN,MIGHT EVEN FIRE UP PIZZA OVEN,IF YOU STOP BY,WHEN YOU COME THIS WAY.MARGARETS KNEE IS GETTING BETTER,AND I AM FINALLY GETTING USED TO MY NEW ONE. I FLY TO TUCSON OCT 16.COME BACK DEC 16TH,FOR CHRISTMAS,AND THEN WE FLY BACK TO TUCSON FOR WINTER.YOU SHOULD SEE THE UPSIDE DOWN TOMATOES HAHAA. TAKE CARE DOUG