Julia likes to help by washing the dishes.
Julia got a bead set. She concentrated so hard!
Hi everyone! So, thanks to Lisa, I figured out how to get videos on this thing. FINALLY! :) I hope that you can enjoy them once in a while. I'll try not to go overboard. It is fun!
We had a nice weekend here in Green Bay. I got to shovel for the first time since Lauren's birth! This might sound dull, but I actually really love shoveling, and I missed it! David is glad that I can finally help out I think. :) Julia likes to "help" with the shoveling, which this time meant riding her trike into the snow. :)
Lauren is really starting to move around a lot. Her arms and legs are kicking and moving all over lately. Today she really lifted her head up high during the dreaded "tummy time." She likes this time for about MAYBE 10 seconds before she starts complaining. She's getting stronger, though!
Well, we hope that you had a nice weekend, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment