Hi everyone!
Well, we are gearing up for an exiting weekend of relatives visiting for Lauren's baptism. It will be fun to have grandparents, Uncle Chris, and Uncle Andrew and Aunt Tammy here.
Lauren is getting so big! She regularly smiles at us now, and it is so cute!! :) She is a really good baby most of the time, and has slept through the night twice in the last week! (yes!)
Julia is still her energetic self. She HAS to have at least 5 books on her bed when she is going to sleep, and most nights when we go up to shut her light off, she has fallen asleep with a book in her hand, as you'll see in the picture. It is so cute. She's battling a cold right now, so she is a bit ornery, but who isn't when they don't feel well, right? :) She is excited to hand out her Valentines to her friends at school tomorrow.
I go back to week on the 23rd. It is coming up so quickly. It has been just wonderful to be home for so long. I am thankful for my part-time job, as going back to school will be hard, but at least its not for the entire day!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! We'll post pictures of the baptism as soon as I get the chance. :)
1 comment:
What a wonderful big sister, reading to her baby! I used to teach Sara everything I learned at school, and then she had to start teaching me things! She also used to fall asleep with a book in her hands, usually Charlotte's Web.
Enjoy your weekend. We will be thinking of you all.
Love you,
Anthony, Lisa, & Isabella
Post a Comment