Sunday, April 26, 2009


Whew!  All of that eating wore me out! :)

This is good!  

I LOVE to suck my thumb.  Aren't I cute?

Julia got new jammies.  She is very proud.

Julia and Daddy before his big concert.

Look at our silly hair!! :)  


We had a good week back home in Wisconsin!  We decided to let Lauren try to use a chair in the bathtub, and she likes it!  Now Julia and Lauren can take a bath together, which they seem to enjoy so far.  The second night of this experience, we had a little pooping incident, and Julia was a little leary about being together, but she seems to have forgotten it. :)
We also decided to let Lauren try some rice cereal this week.  She has really been eyeing us when we're eating.  When we tried it, you would have never known it was her first time eating!  She opened her mouth and swallowed like a pro.  She is a good baby.  :)
 Also this week, Daddy had a concert, and we the girls and I went to watch him.  You should have seen Julia--so proud of her Daddy.  She keeps telling him what a good job he did.  I guess that is the first time she's really seen him play like that--usually she's home with a babysitter.  It was fun to see her be so excited.  
We are having a rainy weekend here, but it is actually kind of cozy.  Hopefully we can see some sun and warm weather this week! 

No comments: