Sunday, October 31, 2010

Captions only. :) Too tired. The baby kicks me and hinders my attempts at any kind of good sleep most of the time. Soon....

Went to the National Railroad Museum for a pumpkin fest!
We rode on a double-decker train!

Picking pumpkins at the museum's pumpkin patch.

More time on the train.

A visit from Julia's best friend, Micaela, the daughter of MY best friend. :)


Time to paint and carve pumpkins!

Excited to paint.

Same as above. :)

This pumpkin started out as a rainbow. Finished product looked
more like a paint-ball disaster, but she was proud! :)

Such concentration!

We got a fun visit from Grandma Mary and Grandpa Rich this weekend!
Thanks for all of your help you two!! We loved having you here!

Halloween! Julia is princess Tiana. She said this is how princesses smile.

Lauren refused to pose for a picture. This is the best one! :)

Lets go!


Watching the kids out on the street after they were done.

Hope you all had a good weekend! The countdown is ON for baby #3!! We'll let you know as soon as we can. :)

2 comments:

Mary Jepson said...

The train ride looks like fun!!! I already miss you all so much. Grandpa and I had a great time at your house. Thanksgiving and the new baby will be here before we know it!!!!!

Rachel McDougall said...

Once again, I can't believe how adorable your girls are. I have been thinking about you! Hang in there...baby three is almost here. :)