Sorry its been so long! Sleep deprivation is my only excuse. :) Here are a bunch of pictures from the last month or so. We had visits from both sides of the family to meet Anna. My family came over Thanksgiving, and the Severtsons came the weekend before. We've been keeping busy since they left, getting to know Anna better and playing with the girls. I'll try to narrate some of our activities in the captions for the pictures!
We hope you all are having a nice December! FINALLY we got some snow this weekend, in the form of a blizzard. :) I don't care--we were in danger of missing out on a white Christmas! :)
I'll try to be faster at posting in the future! Enjoy!
Chris, Kim, and Anne having fun with Julia and Lauren.
Grandma and Grandpa with all three grandkids!
Grandma Jana with Anna. (sorry this is sideways!)
Grandma Jana with the three girls. :)
Grandpa John talking to Anna.
Snuggling with Anna. Isn't she cute?
Lauren's birthday party crowd. Thanks everyone!
Trying to capture Anna...
The dusting of snow we got on Thursday...the girls
were so excited. :)
We got our first REAL tree this year!
The girls had fun decorating.
Julia had a Christmas Program for her preschool.
They had treats afterward, which is very exciting for
a kid who had parents that don't allow treats
very often... :)
Julia asked Santa for a new toothbrush. (?)
Lauren looked scared. :)
Julia with one of her teachers, Mrs. McNicoll.
Anna. :)
More Anna. I need to take more pictures of her!
Getting ready to brave the blizzard!!
2 comments:
Thanks for the new pictures!!! I can't wait to see you all again. Anna looks so big now!!
I love the new pictures at the top!!!
Post a Comment