Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good holiday season! We had a great time with a lot of family visiting. I wish I had more pictures from those days, but things were so busy that I didn't really think about picking up the camera! :) We had fun, though with all of our visitors! Thanks everyone for coming!
This month started a new adventure for me as a mom. We are keeping all of the kids home for this month to save some money. After Anna was born until the week before Christmas, we kept Julia and Lauren going to daycare so I could rest. :) Anna is sleeping a little better now, so having them home is okay. It is an adventure, that is for sure, and it is fun most days. Yesterday we were totally out of milk, so I attempted the grocery store with the three girls. I don't think I'll do that again! :) Otherwise, we've been having fun playing. Julia is learning how to read, so we've been working on that a little too, which is exciting. Julia also started a ballet, tap, and jazz dance class at the Y this last Saturday. She is beyond excited! It is fun to watch her follow the teacher--she is just enthralled! Dancing is a new world to me, but she loves it, so I'll have to learn, huh? :)
Our next big event will be Anna's baptism on the 23rd. We'll have some family here again for that, and then I'll start school up again on Feb. 7. This time is going by fast, but we are trying to enjoy every minute. I know I will miss this fun time when I go back to school!
Enjoy your week everyone!
The girls enjoying their Christmas!
Playing dress-up is a very common game at our house.
This time Lauren let Julia dress her up!
Awww.
A cozy evening watching the "Letter Show." aka "Wheel of Fortune" before bedtime.
Lauren reading a book to Anna. :)
Starting to smile!!
Yes, she is growing some substantial cheeks... :)
More reading to Anna. :)
2 comments:
I love Anna's smile!!
This remains one of my favorite web sites. Next to your immediate family I know I'm the #1 fan!
Post a Comment