We made it back from our vacation to Wolf Lake (near Bemidji MN) in one piece! We had a great time at John and Jana's new cabin. They have a beautiful place with lots of room for visitors! We got to spend a lot of time with Aunt Josie, Uncle Kirk, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Andrew, and cousins Daniel, Mark, Erik and Will. And of course with Grandma and Grandpa! :) There were lots of adventures to be had. On the way, we stopped in Duluth, but on the way home we made the trip in one long day--we made it in about 10 hours--not too bad!
School will be starting before we know it, so I wanted to get these pictures up before I get lost in all of that craziness! We'll keep you updated with how Julia is liking KINDERGARTEN! :)
 |
| A family picture for the cabin's 1st time capsule! |
 |
| Eating out in Duluth--dessert came with the kids meal! |
 |
| Lauren finished every last bit of this ice cream! |
 |
| Big ore boat in the background--I toured it as a kid! Remember that, Uncle Chris? |
 |
| The Duluth Ariel Lift Bridge |
 |
| What a strong guy! :) (I'm going to be in trouble for posting this picture. :) |
 |
| The girls had fun snuggling in the hotel bed. :) |
 |
| The view from the cabin! It was so peaceful! |
 |
| Julia and Daniel! |
 |
| Anna kind of liked her life jacket! |
 |
| Check out the eagle!! There were a couple of nests around the lake--they are so majestic! |
 |
A boat ride! Wolf Lake is one of many on a chain through which runs the Mississippi!
So, here we are driving down the mighty Miss!
Check out my nice eye! I somehow got an awful eye infection on this trip and I looked and felt
pretty awful...thankfully it is better now!! |
 |
| Going fast! |
 |
| Hanging out with Grandpa! |
 |
| Lauren even liked going fast! |
 |
| More fun on the Mississippi |
 |
| David and Daniel |
 |
| Julia is driving already? |
 |
| Family photo! |
 |
All of the cousins. It was a mighty task to get all of them to look...
and Lauren was the biggest stinker of them all! |
 |
| Julia swimming on the shoreline. |
 |
| I love this picture. :) |
 |
| Anna and Will taking a dip. :) |
 |
| So cute! |
 |
| Marshmallow time! Julia kindly roasted for her sister, too. |
 |
| The boys before their nightly fishing trip. :) |
2 comments:
The cabin looks so nice!!! I'm sure the girls had fun playing with their cousins. Thanks for the update!
I love the new background and the new pictures at the top! Wonderful!
Post a Comment