Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello!
    I am home with a sick little Anna today so I thought I'd better use my time to update this thing!  :) 
We have been flying by the seat of our pants since school started.  My contract got upped the week before school started, which is a nice help financially, but I'd rather be home with the girls!  So, we are a bit more busy than I had anticipated.  We are making it, though, and having fun. :) 

 Julia is LOVING kindergarten.  She is so happy every day when we pick her up.  She seems to be doing just fine. 

 Lauren is having fun at daycare.  Today she is on a field trip to a pumpkin patch.  I think they even gets to go on a hayride, so that will be fun. :)  Lately she has found her "assertive" voice and is giving Julia a run for her money.  This means our house is even louder than usual.  :)

Anna will be 11 months old tomorrow!  She is starting to stand by herself, but hasn't taken any independent steps yet.  We'll see...  She is quite the picky eater, so we are trying to get her to eat more so she grows a bit more--she's a little peanut!  She's happy as can be though, and likes to point to things and say "Da!"  :)  

We have managed to use 7 sick days already between David and I this year.  This is not good.  I hope we are using up all of our days early so the rest of the year can be smooth sailing!  

Here are some pictures--they are a bit out of order, but you can see what we've been up to. :)  

Thanks for checking in!!

We went to a local pumpkin patch! 


We have been enjoying the summer-like weather here for the past 2 weeks!
Here we are on the way to the park. 




We cut Lauren's hair last week--it was getting a bit out-of-hand. :)  
We were sad to see her curls go, but it is so cute to see her with short hair!  

Anna taking a chance on the playground equipment. :)




Julia had a special "Special Guest Day" at her school yesterday.  She had a little concert and ate a treat!

This is Julia with her special guest, Jan.  Jan is from our church and is such a nice lady.
Julia was lucky to have her come!

The first day of school!!!


On our way to pick Julia up from her first day! 



On their way!  David walks Julia to the corner every morning. :)  So great. 

Julia turned 6!  She had a GREAT day. :)







1 comment:

Mary Jepson said...

How wonderful to come home and get to view the three new videos and see all the new pictures!!! I do hope Anna is feeling better. Thanks for taking the time to keep us all up to date on your life. It is appreciated very, very much!!!