Hi everyone!
How are you? I have been doing good. Lately its been a little less snowy here and I have gotten to play outside in the snow! My mommy and daddy piled up so much snow from shoveling the driveway that I have a built in sledding hill that is just perfect for me! I like to go down my "snow slide!" It is very fun. Sometimes when I play outside it is really sunny, so I make sure that mommy lets me wear my sunglasses. They are awesome. Last weekend when I got inside from playing, I tried on mommy's boots, hats and mittens. It was so funny!
This week mommy sent some baby presents to friends of hers, and I found out that paper bags are really fun! They can be used to wrap boxes for the mail, and also to make coats. Do you like my new coat? I think it is very silly.
Also this week, I wore my undies every day at day care, and went Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday without any accidents!! yeah me!! I am a big girl. :)
My grandma and grandpa Jepson, Aunt Annie, and Uncle Chris will be here in 6 days!! Chris and Annie have never been here, so I am going to show them my toys and my cool room. it will be very fun.
Tomorrow my daddy has his recital. I am going to play with my babysitter Carolyn while he plays the piano. He'll do a great job, but I don't think I can be quiet that long.
Have a good Sunday everyone!!
Love,
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment