Julia---I just loved your little performance!!! I wish I could see you again. Grandpa and I miss you very much. Please give Lauren a kiss for us. She is getting so big!!! I love you. Grandma Mary
What a great show and fun info! :) It is really neat to be able to see what the girls are up too. Hope it works to see you over Spring break! Have a blessed week, Janell
3 comments:
Julia---I just loved your little performance!!! I wish I could see you again. Grandpa and I miss you very much. Please give Lauren a kiss for us. She is getting so big!!! I love you. Grandma Mary
Wow! That was quite a performance! Such enthusiasm will take her far. Well done Julia!
What a great show and fun info! :)
It is really neat to be able to see what the girls are up too.
Hope it works to see you over Spring break!
Have a blessed week,
Janell
Post a Comment