Well, we made it to March! Lauren and Julia keep us busy, that's for sure. Lauren has slept through the night every night since her baptism on Feb. 15th. Nice! However, her big sister seems to think its fun to wake us up for silly reasons like, "I can't find my cup!" or, "I need you to be in the bathroom with me!" For the previous 3 months, when Lauren was NOT sleeping through the night, these were things that Julia could do by herself. Its a mystery.
Lauren is getting so big! She started her 2nd week of daycare today, and seems to be doing great! Her teachers tell me that she likes to smile and talk to them a lot, which sounds just like her, so she must be feeling comfortable there! We got a saucer for her this week, which she likes to sit in--she's pretty strong!
Julia is the same old ball of energy. She likes to put on "concerts" for us, as you can watch in the video below. Sometimes this is cute. Other times, when you've been home alone with two kids and are desperate for someone else to be there with you, these concerts are a little loud and overwhelming. I'll let you decide which side you'd be on. :)
We got a nice snow storm last week, and are eager for some warmer weather. I like snow, but its been COLD too! It will be nice to start seeing the snow melt soon.
Have a good week!
2 comments:
Don't you love saucers? Isabella had a NASCAR that was given to us, and she absolutely loved it, and in turn, we loved it! One more "center" that let her play! Yea, sweet Lauren!
Very cute!!! :)
It is so fun to be able to see what the girls are doing.
I;m with you - I wish the snow would be done and warm you sooner than later. It think we'll have to make it through March before that happens!
Have a blessed week,
Janell
Post a Comment