We got to go to the Twins/Brewers game on Thursday! It was very fun, but extremely HOT! We were lucky enough to get to meet uncle Andrew at the game, so that made the day even better. To top it off, the Twins won! That night, as she was going to bed, Julia said, (I'm not making this up) "Mom, wasn't today amazing? I got to go to the baseball game, see my favorite player Joe Mauer, and see fireworks!" Yep. :) As you can imagine, Julia made friends with everyone around us. Most of the game I spent up walking with Lauren, but during the last two innings, David was walking with Lauren, and happened to see one of Julia's new friends from near our seats getting arrested. I guess you shouldn't drink before you turn 21. Oops. :)
We're headed to Clear Lake this week to see lots of family (and some friends on the way!). We are excited! I think they're going to drywall our entire house while we're gone, so it will be fun to come back and see a "real" house! :) We'll keep you updated and post pictures of our fun trip when we get home.
p.s. We caught Lauren trying to pull herself up to standing in her crib today. She was very close to being successful. Maybe she'll take after Annie and walk before she crawls. Yikes! :)
This one was just cute. Lauren scooted over to this
No comments:
Post a Comment