Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I think I am caught up!  :)  So, here are some pictures from our Easter weekend.  It was a little lonely here, but we survived.  Andrew, Tammy and Will joined us on Saturday for some fun playtime!  Then on Sunday, we spent a lot of time at church.  David did a GREAT job leading the music.  It was awesome!  Trumpets, organ, a great choir, and a brand new sanctuary made for a special time.  Here are some pics of the weekend!


Anna being cheesy for the camera while Will plays behind!   They are a cute pair. :)

Anna LOVES to play with any kind of ball.  

Here!  Have some sand!

The girls having fun wrestling.  

Eater morning!  Sleepy eyes from all!  :)




Trying to get them all to look is just impossible!  :)


All dressed up for church.  Julia is trying to tickle Anna to get her to smile... oh dear.  :)

Love it! 

Suddenly Julia looks so grown up, doesn't she?




We hope you all had a great Easter too!!  I will try to keep up a little more, but I can't promise.  :)  Love to you all!!

1 comment:

Mary Jepson said...

I LOVE every photo!!!!